TREASURE - EUROPE
Since 2003 Daniela has been guiding international travelers through Europe with companies like Ricksteves, Backroads and others. In 2008 she decided to offer her knowledge and enthusiasm on a more individual basis and created Treasure-Europe.
If you’re looking to travel with a small group of friends or family (max. 15) , then Treasure-Europe is the right place for you. In our eyes a small group allows the most thrilling and authentic way of traveling. Around this idea we base our tours. It is also important to us that all our guides speak the local language and excellent English.
Let us know about your ideas, where you want to go in Europe and what you would like to do and we create your very individual travel experience for you and your friends.
We offer different options of TRAVEL SERVICES :
- counseling (phone, email) and reservation; we find out about your ideas in a phone session. Then we make sure you receive documentation of services we booked and organized for you (rental car, your accommodation, museums, restaurants and anything you would like to do). You can choose to have a 24hr on-call assistance. While logistics are taken care off, you are flexible in managing your time at your own pace and rythm. Costs based on counseling time, items booked and on-call)
- Fully guided tour where a guide and if necessary vehicle and driver will be with you the whole time and takes care of logistics and guided visits etc. At this option you can totally relax, lay back without any worry.
Based in Avignon for years, Daniela feels particularly attached to the area. She wants you to have the best experience while visiting her favourite part of France.
Services offered in Provence:
- fully guided tour
- counseling (phone, email) only where we plan customized stay in advance with you together
- counceling and reservation service where we plan customized stay in advance with you together and book your logistics and activities
- reservations only for
- guided museum, monument, estate wine tastings and olive oil mill visits
- bike excursions and hikes
- photo excursions, painting courses, etc
- cooking classes and restaurant reservations. and more
Daniela works closely together with excellent licensed local guides (ask for names), that are happy to take you on city walking tours and excursions of the area.
Please contact us
for any inquiries you have about the region.